we manage your projects
Social Services to Citizens Through Partnerships of Non-Governmental- Organisations and Governmental Structures, Kemerova, Russia (2006-2007)
The long-term objective of the project was to support partner interaction between non-governmental organisations and local authorities for strengthening third sector sustainability and project results.
- The specific objectives were:
- to improve social services to citizens by bringing the resources of the third sector in the sphere of social servicing
- to initiate networking and establish partnerships between non-governmental-organisations and governmental structures
- to work out information on positive experience and perspectives of common providing social services to citizens
- to increase the number of non-governmental-organisations implementing common projects with governmental structures
- to develop effective and innovative instruments to improve social servicing sphere
- to qualify local master-trainers (selected from network in 8 Siberian regions)
- to produce specific seminar and teaching material
- to implement a training programme/ round-tables for NGOs, and public administration
- to introduce quality procedures and process management skills
- to establish a long-term partnership, knowledge exchange and sustainable co-operation between the project partners, even after the completion of the project
Main results: 92 partnership programmes in 8 regions of Siberia developed; 8 pilot programmes initiated, of which 5 were approved for implementation; 17 standard legal documents developed; 7 expert proposals were approved for implementation; information database on 89 organisations providing social services created; 8 "round-table" meetings and 8 seminars for civil society representatives and governmental bodies implemented.
For further information refer to: http://smkrsm.ru/tacis